Friday, December 11, 2009

Pier 92, Bangkok





Pier 92, Bangkok. I was having dinner here with my colleagues. It is a river side restaurant, the view is quite nice, but like many other rivers in Thailand, the pollution in the river is a norm.

In the late evening, there were boats selling food in the river and they will approach foreigners in the restaurant.


The name is Pier 92, not sure why it is called Pier 92. For sure, it is located at the river side, can understand why they use the word "Pier", but why 92?

Did not ask the staff in the restaurant, because it is not easy to get someone to speak English with me.


This is the tower attached is to the restaurant. I think last time it should be functioning as light tower.

But now, I think it is only decorating the riverside and used to attract tourist to visit this restaurant.

1 comment:

PhotoCrazy said...

More like a holiday trip..