Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bangkok International Airport



Bangkok International Airport, a new airport. At the check in point of the airport. There are quite a lot of people here even it is morning 6 a.m.

There were few Chinese here trying to look for target to cheat money. They told me they lost their passport and hopping that I could lend them some money, such that they can buy air ticket to go back to China.

But after that I realize that they were trying to cheat me because there were a few fellows like that going around in the airport and telling the same story.

2 comments:

Selba said...

Oh my.... this is the same thing happened in Singapore. My friend experienced it but good that she's also aware that this might be only a trick for getting money so she didn't give them.

golfer said...

Ya ..... sad things is that these people spoil the good name of Chinese around the world.
I am a Malaysian Chinese, same skin color ..... shame .....