Tuesday, October 16, 2007

China Town, Sydney


Paddy Market. This is the outlook of Paddy Market, just opposite China Town. I think this building is quite old and not really properly maintained. Inside Paddy Market, you can get some sundries and souvenirs. The price maybe slightly lower as compared to other places.


This photo is taken inside Paddy Market. There are quite many people inside. I think mostly are tourists.


Electric Tram. This is the tram service outside Paddy Market. It is very quite type. This is one of the reason why I like Sydney, low noise pollution.


Inside China Town. If I am not wrong, China Town in Sydney consists of three parallel streets. This is one of the street in China Town. The design of shops decoration look very much like Hong Kong. Even food selling in this place also look very much like food in Hong Kong. Maybe many migrants from Hong Kong.


This is the main entrance of China Town.

3 comments:

Selba said...

If I'm not mistaken, Paddy's market only open in the weekend, right?

golfer said...

Ehm........
I think it is also open on week day. We went there on Friday actually.

golfer said...

Ehm........
I think it is also open on week day. We went there on Friday actually.