Tuesday, March 13, 2007

SEG Plaza, Shenzhen



This is SEG Plaza. The largest electronic and computer devides trading center in Shenzhen. It was once claimed as the largest one in the world. You can find all kinds of electronic and computer software/hardware in this plaza.

I heard from some locals that it is owned by Sagem (I have seen a hand phone branded Sagem also). This is also one of the tallest bulding in Shenzhen.



This is the front door of the plaza. After I entered this building, I realize that Low Yat or Imbi Plaza in our country is too small to be compared to this one.


At the other entrance of the building, there was promotion booths in promoting computer software and hardware. There are many people stucked at this entrance.

5 comments:

PhotoCrazy said...

Bought yourself any cheap stuff there? yup it definitely looks modern city..

Selba said...

They are promoting computer software and hardware in open space? Wah.. not affraid of rain?

golfer said...

Yeah, I bought a Memory Stick Adapter at RMB5.0, it is cheap.

I bought a 4GB high speed memory stick also at RMB350.

Because of the cold current flow from north, it was drizzling the whole day. The weather was once reach as low as 10 degree celcius in the morning.

PhotoCrazy said...

Could that memory stick use in PSP?

golfer said...

i have tested the memory stick with my camera, it is OK. but for PSP, yet to test out. I think gis should be OK.
But this memory sttick does not have warranty, so you have to test it before you leave the shop.