Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Car Display in Al Serkal Building



The ground floor of Al Serkal Building is reserved by the owner for car display. The car collections is displayed to public for free of charge. I found this is a very special one, I think it is a 4 wheels drive vehicle.


This car is not so old, I have been this model in some of the small village in our country.


This is a Chevrolet, initially I thought this is a Volks Wagen.


This is one of the very old car. I doubt anyone can still drive this car on the road. If require to change any parts, I think the owner has to order special from oversea.


These two cars are displayed outside the building, may be it is not as expensive as those displayed inside the bulding.

7 comments:

SooHK said...

Ho HO Ho Merry Christmas

golfer said...

merry christmas to everybody

Selba said...

Merry Christmas!!!

So, how's the Christmas in Dubai? Can you feel the Christmas spirit? :D

Anonymous said...

My dad is the general manager of Al serkal establishment in Oman .. ive been to this place 100 times .. ive even been with the owner when he bought most of the cars .. one of the cars there used to be my dads car .. forgot the name

golfer said...

you must be a lucky one. having visiting this place for so many times.

Anonymous said...

ya .. well i wish i can drive one of them .. there`s an italian car .. that actually has parts made out of gold .. but its locked .. dunno if u saw it

golfer said...

no sure if i have seen them. but it is really amazing to have a car like that. the owner must be a very rich person.