Saturday, March 25, 2006

Trip to Phuket 2

Viewing from room I stayed, this is another side of the Patong town. At night, there are tourists crouded at the shops there.
I did not go there, but I think those are pubs or lounge.









I think this is an abandoned pond or construction site. A lot of garbages thrown here. Maybe it's too far away from the pond, it is not smelly at all from the room I stayed.










This is taken with the maximum lens zoom power of my camera. Can see the stall clearly along the street.
At night, this street is quite crouded.










There are constructions near the hill, I was trying to use my digital camera to zoom to the other of the hill, but I couldn't. I think got to upgrade my digi-cam.










After zoomed, I can only see the two constructions that look like water reservior.












This is the restaurant where we had our dinner, it is quite a nice place for dining. We tried the baked lobster here, it is very tasty. The pineapple fried rice here also very nice.










This photo was taken from the hotel we stayed, it is very windy. Few hours later, it rained heavily.











Guess what is this?
It is "aqua table dance".
Some of them look beautiful, really like girls if they are not talking to you.

3 comments:

PhotoCrazy said...

What loud eh! No XXX photo ah?

golfer said...

cannot lah. Otherwise my blod will be classified as X Rated.

Selba said...

Hahahaha.... interesting to see the last pic of this post :)
Gosh.. those lady boys have really great bodies... sometimes they even look much prettier than the real one... Unbelievable!