Friday, September 12, 2008

Sunset in Tioman Island







Evening in Tioman. This is a peaceful island. Not much of entertainment at night. As such, it is a very nice place for relaxing. 



The beach is facing the west, soI was able to enjoy the beautiful sunset. The weather is good and hardly rain during this season. Most of the time, in KL, I will not be able to enjoy the nice scenery of sunset even though some time I work in high raise building and facing the west. The time I reach home is normally late and after the sunset.



Me may praise and proud of this here, but for those people who are living in island may not like it. Human are like this, when you are having it, you will never appreciate it. When you lose it, you will try all ways to get it back again.



I was a kampong boy and I stayed in a very quite and peaceful village before. At that time, we hardly find night life entertainment in our kampong. 



But at that time, people were hoping for night life entertainments. But now, after it is developed into a small town, people are complaining about polution, cultural shocks, noise and etc which cause by development. 



I spent about 7 days in Tioman for this holiday trip. Every morning, after breakfast, I go to beach with my family. In the afternoon, we come back to the resort for a short nap and food.



Afternoon, about 2pm, we will go to beach again. This kind life style is very similar to kampong boy life style. It makes me recall those days when I was in my hometown as a small boy. I did the same also. But, instead of going to beach, I go to the river and estate. Life was so simple. 


2 comments:

PhotoCrazy said...

yup... feels like i want to be there now.. simple life.. a little worries.. i guess it is matter of what we do know to be back to where we want.. am i right?

aisay... come find a day i show how to shoot a better picture.. if you don't mind..

golfer said...

yeah la ... boss
you are right... should spend some time with you to learn from you...