Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Genting Highland - at night







The temperature in Genting Highland at night can go as low as 15 degree celsius. It rains quite frequent as compared to other cities in Malaysia. At night, normally after rain it will be clouded by fog and very windy. Sometimes the visibility scale can be very low. If you were to drive in this kind of weather, I think you have to be extra careful.



We were waiting for a shuttle bus to fetch us back to hotel. While waiting, there was a person walking from the other end of the station towards me. I hardly see him until he came nearer to me. I think the distance is about 30 meters from me.

Hahahahaha....... I am not telling ghost tale.



Any drivers will not be able to see the words and symbols in the signboard at all. If you are not familiar with the roadmap here, it is better to take a bus or cab then.

But bear in mind that those taxi drivers in Genting Highland will raise the taxi fare when the weather turns bad.

:D

2 comments:

Selba said...

Waaah... so foggy.... but I think I'll like the temparature of the weather :)

golfer said...

yeah. the weather there is nice. i love the weather there too.