Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Mines Wonderland

Just infront of the entrance, there is a pair of Macaw welcoming visitors to the wonderland.

Other than this pair of birds, there are another 12 animals that represent the 12 Chinese Horoscopes.







This is a ship made up from artificial flower also.
There is a photoshop stall next to it. I spent RM10.00 to take a photo, but ended up not quite happy with the quality of the photo.











Statue at the main entrance. Did not attend much to this statue because I was with my two kids.















The 1st performance of the day is Lion Dance.
My son was attracted with this very much.












Before lighted up. This photo was taken at about 7.00 pm. I don't know what is the name of these trees, but look quite nice.










After lights are switched on, it look much nicer.









Music Fountain. The fireworks performance just behind the Music Fountain. There are other performances before this, like Chinese Acrobatic shows.












Dragon decorated with light bulb. I have taken a few photos, but this is the only one presentable, the rest were deleted because they were very blur due to slow shuttle speed.















Don't what is the name of this pagoda. But it is a very nice one.














Artificial lotus flower in the pond. You may take the Tram go surround the pond.













The canal is decorated with lighted flowers as well.

4 comments:

PhotoCrazy said...

This is a good place to take alot of nice photos.. anymore? Hmm.. maybe will try to go there and snap a few photos if I got the chance. The part I worried is how long will it be there?

Put your children to sleep lo.. hehehe...

golfer said...

yeah lah, u should go there.
Actually there are a lot more scene to be taken, but my trip was a bit rush.

PhotoCrazy said...

do I have to pay anything to get in there?

golfer said...

yes. RM35 per person.
Unless u are senior citizen, then u get 20% discount